We are sure you will love our products as much as we do, but if you are unhappy with your purchase and would like to return or exchange any of your order, please read the following and complete the returns form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that if you made your purchase through a partnered retail location, such as an airport or department store, the return would need to be made following the returns policy of the relevant retailer and should not be returned directly to us.
- Only items bought directly through our online store or our flagship store at 89 Jermyn Street can be returned to us at Floris.
- Returns within the UK are free, and goods can be returned or exchanged via free post. Items must be returned within 28 days of purchase.
- All returns must include your original dispatch note or shop receipt.
- If returning purchased goods to our shop at 89 Jermyn Street, you must have your original dispatch note or receipt.
- We regret that we cannot accept any products back if the original film packaging or security tags have been removed unless goods are faulty.
- If you are returning something from outside of the UK, you will need to pay postage. We advise tracking your returns.
- Refunds can only be credited to the debit or credit card used on the original purchase. Purchases made by cash or cheque will be refunded by BACS payment once goods have been received and qualified.
Any items which are received broken or faulty will be exchanged or refunded. You are entitled to a refund within 28 days from purchase. After this period, a replacement is offered instead.
SPECIAL ORDERS, ENGRAVINGS, BESPOKE ORDERS OR CUSTOMISATIONS
Specially ordered items, Bespoke vouchers/products, bottle engravings or Customisation vouchers/products may not be exchanged or refunded unless faulty or damaged upon arrival.
For Bespoke and Customisations, we are happy to transfer the name on the voucher, but unfortunately, they are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for store goods.